Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hot Chocolate Cow Mix


The cold weather is coming to SC and we aren't very excited about that. We are tiring to make the most of it. Karlee and I decided to make a home made hot chocolate mix today. ( Great Gma Nelson's recipe) While we were pouring all the ingredients in Karlee noticed that on the coffee creamer it had a picture of a cow on it. She said to me..."Mom, we are making a cow mix."....I said " Yea kind of... its hot chocolate mix."... then Karlee said " Oh, we are making Hot Chocolate Cow Mix." I just love the things she comes up with. Kids sure make your days a little more enjoyable.

3 comments:

Springer Family said...

Oh that is so cute I love what kids have to say. My little one isn't saying much yet, just hi and the normal ma, dadda, and a few others. Are you coming for the Holidays?

State of Grace said...

Adorable! That's the one thing that makes winter bearable for me....chocolate...you get to drink it, eat it...dip things in it. yumm...i love christmas time!
oh, and ps...i still have your dress and need to get that back to you. maybe sunday?

State of Grace said...

ok..so i lied. not sunday, and i'm sorry i didn't call you yesterday. As you've prob heard from Cara, we got exposed to some kinda virus. I've been sick for the past few days and i don't think you want me around your family! haha. I hope you guys don't get it!