Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday Bash!! (only 2 wks late)

Karlee is officially 5 years old. We had all her little buds from Primary over for her Hello Kitty water party.....

This cake was so de-lish!!! I didn't make it but my wonderful friend with mad skills made it. Thanks Cara :)
We have a pretty good size hill in our front yard that made a great water slide after a slip-n-slide was put on it.

Even Blake's twin Brother's little boy went down... he's a mad man and he's only 1!!


A BIG picture of all the CHAOS!!!!

We've been asked to do this for a play date so all the brothers and sisters of the party guests can have a chance to come over and try it out.

The Girls chilling out eating some cake and ice cream.

I can't believe my little girl is 5 already. She is ready to leave me and conquer the world of Kindergarten :( .

2 comments:

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Wow it looks like you guys had soooo much fun. I mean, I even wanted to get on the slip and slide. I wish we could live closer to share these moments. Take care

Anonymous said...

That was the best party ever. My boys are still talking about it!! We gotta pull out the ultimate slip n' slide again some time!