Monday, November 2, 2009

~BEWARE~ of the Halloween CoStUmEs...

We had a Fantastic Halloween this year.....Karlee went as Silvermist ( Tinkerbell movie).



Macy of course was Tinkerbell....we had a little trouble with the hair coloring. I swear the can was yellow but it was green when we started spraying it on her hair.





My wonderful Husband was such a good Daddy this year. He dressed up as Peter Pan W/ TIGHTS!!! :) I had a little trouble getting the tights green so Blake took a can of green spray paint to the tights outside...he's so resourceful.




Some people thought he was Robin Hood, but he had glitter all over him for pixie dust.




I was Wendy this year but I was busy taken pictures of my family. I am sure u r all dieing to see a Pregnant Wendy ;).


4 comments:

Amber said...

Your family is so cute! I love the costumes!

Tara said...

Super cute costumes!! Kudos to Blake for dressing up with the kiddos! That's awesome! Love the photos and wish you were closer to Trick or Treat with. Can't wait for TURKEY DAY!!! :)

Love ya!
Tara

State of Grace said...

just this morning i was thinking....WOMAN, update your blog! and then now...i see you heard my little demand. (are you psychic? or just psycho?) well, whichever, i'm glad you posted!

love you, woman!

Logan Family said...

I can't believe you got your husband to dress up in TIGHTS with GLITTER!!! Awesome family costumes, and awesome trunk!!! Looking forward to next year already!