Monday, February 7, 2011

Events of the week

~ Tea Party Incident ~

The girls where playing tea party the other day, all was fine then I heard Macy crying :'(

She walks in like this with her tongue out....her tongue was stuck in the lid of the tea pot. Sad but funny :) She flexed her tongue and it popped right off!
~ 1st Piggy Tail ~
Kennedy likes to sit in my salon chair just like the 2 other girls. She finally got her chance today to have her hair done. I know it isn't much hair but we will take what we get.
So Sweet!
~ 100 Days of School ~
Karlee had to come up with a 100 items to bring in for the 100th day of school project. Blake and her worked together and came up with 100 screws which they screwed into a pipe. Karlee decorated it very well.
I was invited to come and watch them present there projects. GREAT JOB KARLEE!

1 comment:

Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

Awwww Kennedy with her little bow is sooooo sweet!! I wish Evie would let me do that!

That seems like a big project for Karlee! Good girl!