Monday, January 19, 2009

I miss them...

These pictures were taken about 4 years ago. I found them in a photo album yesterday and wanted to do a Shout-Out to them. When I saw these it makes me miss them even more.
Jana is my oldest sister she is in the green shirt. She has 2 boys and cuts hair as well. They flew out to SC to see us this past summer. It was great to see them.
Jennifer is in the purple shirt and she has a little boy and a little girl. She is getting ready to start back up in college! (u go girl) It's been about 2 years since I have seen her and her kids!! I hope we get to see them sooner than later!!
This is a picture of A.J. the best Brother! As you can see from the picture he is always making us laugh. He tiring to finish up college right now and he is looking for a HoT Woman! I hope he doesn't kill me for writing that! ;)
I hope they all read this post so they know how much I love them and miss them. I am thinking about you everyday!! Luv U!!

2 comments:

Alicia Alee said...

Doesn't moving away stink?! :) I totally understand; I miss my sisters too. We will just have to make all the brothers and in-laws build a huge mansion and we can all live together! Ha ha, not really. :) Some days though . . .

Shawn and Mish said...

You look super cute in that picture. I think you have the best smile!