Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*SnOw* in South Carolina?!?!

Surprise!!! There is snow on the ground!!! They even cancelled school today due to the snow. Isn't that crazy? Man, when I was in school we had school even when it snowed a foot or more. These people in the South just aren't used to this kind of weather.
It was quite a shock for us to see snow outside. Macy was pretty surprised. She had never seen snow before.


Macy was calling the snow ice. "Ice mama, ICE?" I would then say no Mace its snow can you say snow? She would just say, No?? (Close enough, no - snow)

Karlee was tiring to make a snowman. She asked if I'd get a carrot and some rocks for eyes. But her heart was broken when it didn't work out. We need a little bit more snow to make it work.




That's all the snow we received.


We thought we had moved away from the snow but I guess it followed us here. To bad it wont last long.




11 comments:

Michelle said...

The way the snow is making everyone act is so funny! There were lines for gas last night.
It snowed 3-4 feet a few weeks ago in Utah and they didn't close school. :)
We made a snow man out of paper and stuck it in the grass :) Sorry Karlee you couldn't get a real one made. I guess you are going to have to visit your family. ~~wink~~

Alicia Alee said...

Crazy! Carissa told me last night that they were getting snow in NC too! Jeron would love it if we got snow here; he's been missing it! Poor kid doesn't know how good he's got it! :) Macy & Karlee are so cute and getting so big! I love Macy's "no". Sure wish we could see all you guys!

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Erica! Sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you! Your house looks beautiful! Tell your husband he did a good job- I think my house could fit inside yours! We are still in school, so maybe someday we will have lots and lots of room for all our junk! I miss you-glad you are happy!

State of Grace said...

haha....i'll make you some cookies with the cookie mix you gave me! your girls are adorable! i'm glad they enjoyed the snow...even though it was a tiny amount! (i laughed when i heard emily's school cancelled (they called her yesterday!) for 'precautionary measures'...hmm...i really think the inaguration had a lot to do with it! haha

Denelle said...

Erica, your girls are super cute! And you look great. Wow, South carolina huh? It sounds like you're loving life. That's awesome. Hope you don't mind that I took a peek at your blog. You posted it on facebook.:)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

What a cute little family you have!! Adorable! We lived in NC for a short time 2 years ago. How are you liking SC?

Goodwin Family said...

hey ericka! How are you! glad you found my blog!! :) You're girls are adorable!! Glad to see that you're doing so well! :)

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Hey I'm glad you found us. Yes we are preggo once again. I'm due Feb 6th so it's close. Your girls are sooo cute, can't believe how big they are. So, are you guys coming to Idaho anytime soon? We would love to see you guys. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad you found me! I love your blog your little family is so cute!! We are getting snow right now.:)

Dan and Brittany said...

I can't believe it snowed! Man, the time we move away it snows! Miss you guys. Come see us sometime.

Dan and Brittany said...

I can't believe it snowed! Man, the time we move away it snows! Miss you guys. Come see us sometime.