Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet Sissy's....

I was going through some pictures on my camera and I came across this one of my sweet girlies. They were getting ready for bed a few weeks ago and they were being so adorable reading a story together. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them.

I know that some days are difficult being a parent but I think that is why we have camera's so we can look back a pictures during those frustrating times and be able to see these sweet pictures of our girls and remember the moment that we shared together.

It sure makes those frustrating times a little easier to get through.

4 comments:

Tara said...

They truly are sweet sissy's! They are so cute! I love to watch Carter read with Torin, it truly does help looking back on photos of the days they are good and happy!! :)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Sweet picture! I love those kind of moments too. I love my 2 girlies!

Springer Family said...

Girls are so much fun. I have enjoyed reading to Cali the last few days. They grow up so fast.

Hailey & Jared said...

They really are the cutest little girls EVER! Thank You so much for the birthday wishes! I hope everything is going good for you and the family! I hope hope hope that I get to see you again sometime soon! Loves