Friday, March 27, 2009

Go Rino's

Karlee is playing soccer this year!!! Blake has been wanting Karlee to play soccer for as long as I can remember. Blake is also coaching her team too. Its so hilarious to watch 4 and 5 year olds running back and forth in a big group. They are always tripping over each other. There is only one other girl on the team so they both have to work hard to keep up with the boys.
We got Karlee her own PINK soccer ball that she gets to take to her practices. Her and Mikaili take turns playing and scoring goals with the ball. Each player got to pick there own number on there uniforms and Karlee picked #1. She told Blake that she picked 1 because she is number 1.
(Sorry about the pictures being so fuzzy, I forgot my camera so these pictures are taken with my phone).

They had there first game this week and won. They don't really keep score or anything but one of the parents said they won so....Yeah!! There are 9 kids on the team and they each take there turn being the goalie. I think Karlee plays the best there, she likes to pick up the ball. At the first practice she got her hand kicked by one of the other players because she went and picked up the ball...OUCH!!! But she was ok and went on playing....She's a RUFF and TUFF GiRl :)
As much as I want Karlee to be a girly girl I am thinking she is going to be all about sports....Just like her Daddy!!!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so cute. Blake brought her to mutal and we got to see her in her adorable uniform. I have never seen a cuter soccer player!!

Heather said...

How fun! I bet she loves it. I am lovin the pink ball, (it's my fav color)! Well enjoy watchin her and daddy play! Go Rinos!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! She looks so cute in her little uniform.

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

That's so cute. Jeff can't wait for Sophia to play football! I'm not so sure about that but we will see. Love the pink ball.