Monday, March 9, 2009

Wet 'N' Wild WEEKEND

We were blessed with beautiful weather this weekend in SC. All of us enjoyed being outside working together. We have yet to plant any thing in our yard. Karlee really wanted to plant some flowers, she has been asking for awhile now. Karlee and Macy got to pick out some flowers that they liked from Home Depot.
Karlee found some mini pots that were just her size!! We didn't find any single flowers that we could plant in them. We will still look for some so they can plant them in there mini pots.

This is the end result with every ones flowers they picked out. Karlee picked out the purple ones of course. Macy liked the red fluffy ones (Sorry, I cant remember the names of the flowers).

After all our hard work the girls wanted to get wet on the trampoline. This is one of there favorite summer actives to do outside. I remember doing this as a kid. We would put the sprinkler under the tramp with it turned on!! oh yeah! The good old days :)

Chilling out with a popsicles. It was so hot that the popsicles were melting before they ate them. Sticky Mess.... they didn't mind, they went and rinsed off on the tramp!

They had a long fun day! Full of flower planting, family, fun :)




10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!!! You guys will have to come over when our pool opens!! I am loving the sun.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my gosh...I've forgotten what weather like that is like! We got 2 inches of snow yesterday! I am officially jealous of your sun!

Goodwin Family said...

boy am I jealous!!! how I would love some hot summer days!

Alicia Alee said...

ok, Soooooo jealous! sigh, I miss the warm weather! :) I can't believe it is so warm already! It looks like the girls had so much fun.

P.S. Too funny that we both just changed our blog background to almost exactly the same design! :) great minds think alike!

State of Grace said...

awww...that's so fun! You are the best! also...stephen went in to work early, so he is planning on coming with me tonight!

you are the best, WOMAN!

Amber said...

So cute! It must be realy warm there. :) Lucky we are still getting snow!

Tara said...

We are totally jealous of the warm weather. It isn't snowing here but it is freezing! They are so cute out there in there swimming suits in the chairs! Cute flowers to!

Shawn and Mish said...

I'm coming down in a few weeks. My hair needs you.....can you please help it?

Alicia Alee said...

Thanks so much for the congratulations! :) You are so sweet. I am excited too! Thanks again for the well wishes and compliment! :) miss you!

Heather said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog. I found it while lookin' at my cousin Kristen's (Edwards). By the way I love my hair and Kenneth likes it as well. I hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my list. We should get together soon to let the girls play.