Tuesday, April 14, 2009

~ Hoppy Easter ~

We had a great Easter this year....

Grandparents always send a package full of treats and toys for the girls :)The Primary held a Easter Egg Hunt for the kids at the park. Before they got to find eggs they told a story to the children to help them remember what Easter is all about.


I think we hid like 200-300 eggs so the children all found a ton of eggs.


The little woman loved there Easter dresses, they saw me making the bows for them. Karlee asked how I new what color to make the bows since the Easter Bunny brings them there dresses. I had to be quick and told her that the Easter bunny asked me to make your bows because he didn't have time to make all the girls bows so he needed my help.... sorry about the picture not showing all of it, I don't know what happened to it :(


Little sis...


Such a sweet picture, she wasn't feeling to good....but she was still fun to photograph.


Big sis....


This picture is for u Sister Homewood! I makes me feel good that people enjoy all the styles I do in my girls hair. I Luv styling there hair :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

Cute Cute Dresses and bows! I am impressed they look great! Can't wait to see Chloe's! Glad you had a good Easter, looks like lots of fun! Give those girlies lovies from Auntie Tara!

Love ya!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Super cute dresses and bows! Your girls are adorable!! Loven that hair!!

Heather said...

How fun! I love the bows! It's fun having girls huh? I'm glad y'all had such a great Easter. =)

Anonymous said...

I love those bows!! How do you get her to sit still long enough to do that? Alison hates haveing her hair done.

Alicia Alee said...

Sooo cute! I love their bows, you did such a great job! And I love Karlee's hairstyle! I need to take notes/lessons and do better with Jocie's! ;) Such pretty girls. Looks like they had alot of fun! I need to post our Easter pics too, I'm a little behind! :)