Saturday, April 25, 2009

Madness at the Mouser's

It feels like it has been forever since I have written a post, even though it has only been a week and a half. Our Family has been very busy with visitors, soccer games, strawberry picking and car accidents!!!! Here are a few pictures for u 2 c :

Blakes parents from Idaho came to visit for a few days. The girls were so excited to have them come. We all enjoy there visit and it was sad to see them go after such a short visit.


More soccer games....Yippeee!!!! It is starting to get hotter outside here so the poor kids are sweating as they are playing. Good thing the games are only 45 mins long.


Team pictures... Karlee is the 2nd from the right on the bottom :)

We needed a new picture with Papa and Grammy. The girls look so fabulous in there "puppo" (Macy's way of saying purple) dresses Grammy got them.

We have never been strawberry picking before. So while Blake's parents were he we all decided to go for it and try it out. It was awesome to watch all the kids pick strawberries. They ate them instead of putting them in the basket. I think they ate $3.00 worth of strawberries all together. Then we went to pay for them and all the kids has red strawberry juice all over there faces. I am sure the lady sees red faces all the time :).......good times.

~ Yummy Strawberries ~

Blake's Tahoe after the accident. This kid was blocking the road and Blake had no choice but to hit him. Blake is a little sore but other than that everyone is ok and we are so glad that he is ok.
~Another Blessing :)

3 comments:

Hailey & Jared said...

Oh my goodness your kids are sooooooo adorable....! I love love love Evert and Marie(they make my day every time I see them)! I love how much Evert smiles ;) hahaha Hope all is well!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Sounds like an eventful week and a half. Glad your hubby wasn't hurt in the accident! Scary! The purple dresses are adorable and the strawberries look delicious!!

Tara said...

Cute Post! Love the dresses and all the pics! I'm glad as well that Blake is ok. I didn't even know about that! Email me some more details woman! Take Care! Love ya!