Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doctor & Durby

Doctor visits are never any fun :(. Most of the time we leave with someone crying. On this Doctor visit they got a total of 7 shots and 2 finger pokes and blood drawn. When I made the appointment the receptionist asked if I'd like to do them the same day...I thought that was a great idea instead of having to come back in a couple of weeks for another check up. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!! It was awful, I went alone so I had 2 VERY upset girls and they both wanted held and comforted at the same time. We made it trough it and we know now for next time to do 1 check-up at a time. Macy insisted we still go to the Library afterwards to.
2 shots, blood drawn :(
2 more shots
3 shots on legs and poke on the big toe :(
PINEWOOD DURBY!!! Blake made this hotwheels durby track to keep the little ones occupied. It worked like a CHARM :)
On your mark...get set...GO!!!!

Blake and Karlee's cars are racing in this picture. I think Blake's won. Karlee's is the purple one in the middle and Blake's is the black one on the right.

1 comment:

Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

Poor babies! I think it's worse on the moms when they have to get shots! They still look so sweet though!