Thursday, January 13, 2011

Haven't you HEARD??? It my 1st Birthday!!!!

There is no way I can get all of them to be happy all at once :(


I am pretty proud of this cake I made. But I am still not ever going to be a baker. I will stick to doing what I do BEST!!! We all know what that is RIGHT?!?!
She wanted to touch the candle not blow it out. OUCH!!

My 3 LADIES, the older 2 were very helpful with opening the presents for Baby Sister.



She picked out this push, jingling toy all by herself. She was VERY upset when we had to take it away to put her in her car seat!! But very happy when she got to play with it at home.


Gifts from the WONDERFUL Grandparents :) THANK U!

CAKE TIME =0)

The end result, I was very glad it was daddy's night to give baths :) hahahahaha!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You rocked that bday cake!! :) Cute cute idea for her bday! :) love it! Kiss all them girlies for me :) Love ya!

T

Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

Awww looks like fun! The girls look so cute in all their little lady bug outfits! Oh and the cake looks awesome! You're so talented!