Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's only *SNOW*

I am a Idaho Girl. I lived there until I was 25 and I would say I am comfortable with snow for the most part. But the People in SC are terrified of it! :) Karlee's school cancelled school everyday this week due to the weather. When I was in school we would pray that we could have a snow day...needless to say we only got a snow day once every 5 years?!?

Since it doesn't snow here very often the city doesn't know how to deal with snow. One of the more scary things that happens here is when we get Freezing Rain, the roads are awful then. Stores were closed, free-ways were shut down, school closed....even MC Donald's was CLOSED. ( now that was a shock, they are never closed ;))

WE all enjoyed playing in the snow again this year.


Blake made a snow fort.
Before we went out...we got nice and bundled up.

Macy was enjoying the snow fort. She didn't want to come out, it must have been a little warmer in there????
Kennedy didn't know what to think of the snow. I let her taste it and then she couldn't get enough of it
My little snow bunny...she was so excited to not have to go to school so she could be outside with the snow.

No comments: