Thursday, December 4, 2008

BIG boys & there ToYs!


If any of you have ever shopped on BLACK Friday you know that TVs are always on sale. Well, for Blake that was what he was looking for this year. He finally found one that he wanted at Best Buy for the right price. I don't really see what the big deal is about big TVs I get lost while tiring to watch something. I feel like I have to turn my head to make sure I don't miss anything. Anyways, Blake got his Christmas present early this year. He's been a good BOY!!! Karlee did a great job being Vanna White....don't ya think?!?

6 comments:

Alicia Alee said...

Oh my gosh! SEriously, boys and their toys...

Matt Linder said...

I like his pilates video there too! I wondered how he was maintaining that physique. PS, when can I come watch some movies?

Angel said...

Man! He caught the bug?!

Michelle said...

Hi it's Michelle Shaw, I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Angel's. Super Cute. Feel free to check ours out.

Oh and Collin is a little obsessed with his TV. I grew up with 1 TV that was rarely used and he grew up with NINE!!! One of which was next to the Dining room table.

Michelle said...

Yah I will be there on Tuesday!!

State of Grace said...

hey...did you still want me to take some pics? or is it too late? let me know if you need me to run by to snap some pics!