Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mouser's Merry Memories


This is our Family Christmas Card. My fabulous sis-in-law designed it for us. She truely knows what she is doing. She also does baby cards aswell. If you'd like her to do your let me know and I'll tell you where to find her websight.
Family and Friends,
This year our family has been through exciting times and hard times. But with every tear and smile we are still a Eternal Family and we can get through anything.

Blake is still as busy as ever building houses with his brother. He had ruff birthday this year due to the falling economy. He was laid off on his birthday from America's Home Place. Which was a very big surprise to all of us. But with that it has brought many other blessing to our family. He built us a beautiful home this year with his own hands. He did such a wonderful job on every detail. He is also busy with his YM and camp outs with his Scouts.

I am staying just as busy being a mom and making people feel more irresistible with new haircuts. I am just starting to working part time at OLD NAVY and I hope I bring home a paycheck and don't spend it all at the store. I am still in the Primary as the Secretary and I just love the wonderful women I get to work with. (luv u guys!) The girls and I got to make a trip Idaho this summer to see family, we had a blast seeing everyone but we know that our home now is in South Carolina. We are still adjusting to the warm winter's I still find myself putting sweater's on the girls in Dec. and it's 70 outside. I will get better at it sooner or later.

Karlee is my Fabulous Four year old. She is now in a church pre-school that she attends 5 days a week for a few hours a day. She just loves arts and crafts, everyday she comes home and asks if we can do a craft. She also likes to add her artistic mark to the walls of the house. Her 2 teachers are amazing they truly are teaching a sponge that soaks everything in. Karlee is very excited for Christmas this year she knows that Gpa and Gma are coming soon after.

Macy is my Terrific Two year old (almost). She will be 2 on Dec. 18th. She is my helper all day from washing clothes to washing dishes. Macy is such a snuggler and daddy and I just love it! She is starting to get her own little personality and she lets us know when we are doing things wrong. She is a big fan of her babies, she is such a good mama to all 5 of them. She has one little buddy at nursery that she plays with and explores with.

Our family hope's this letter finds all of you well and happy this Holiday Season and we Love and Miss Ya'll ( south talk for ya!).

The Mousers,

Blake, Erica, Karlee & Macy

2 comments:

Matt Linder said...

So who's the buddy?

Alicia Alee said...

You're such a sweetie! Thanks for the info. on my designs! :) I loved your newsletter update too; it's so fun to get details on the kiddos. So you are working at my favorite store now?! That will be tempting to spend your paycheck there, esp. now that you get a discount! Glad you guys are doing well ~ We miss you all!