Friday, December 19, 2008

Karlee's Xmas Program

Karlee has been talking all week about her program and how hard they have worked on it. It turned out wonderful, her music teacher even taught them special little hand movements too. It was so cute they looked like little Jesus praiser's with there hands in the air saying "hallelujah"!!!!
Her pre-school class sang there Christmas songs so well. They even had bells to shake. I wasn't even thinking when I helped her get dressed that morning, all the little girls there had there Christmas dresses on and Karlee said mom how come I don't have my Christmas dress on?( Well at least you could find her easily in the crowd) Needless to say I sure messed up on that one. Sorry, Sissy.

Blake is an awesome camera man!!! Lookin Good HoNeY BuNs!!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Good Job Karlee Girl! You look so cute up there on stage! I wish we could have been there to see you sign and do your dance! Dont worry about the dress, she still looks great! :)

Tara said...

sorry I am still half out of it this morning! I didn't know Karlee does sign language?! :) Sorry I meant "songs"!!! luv ya!

Alicia Alee said...

How cute! She looks adorable without a dress. :) I can't believe how old she is getting!