Saturday, December 13, 2008

Poor Santa...

I don't even know what to say...poor Santa he has a ruff job.
Macy was so excited at first but then when it came time to sit on his lap she was not interested.

Here's my sweet big girl, she knows that if she doesn't sit on Santa's lap and tell him what she wants for Christmas she wont be getting anything from him.
The girls had a great time at the party. They had a pinata and the kids got to frost cookies. Thanks Again Michelle it turned out AwEsOmE!!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh sweet little Macy. :) I am glad you guys had a good time. Thanks for all of your help.

Alicia Alee said...

These are hilarious. Reminds me of our Santa pics from childhood. :) Poor little Macy.

Tara said...

Poor Mace....she is a trooper....that first picture she looks so terrified poor thing!! Your blog looks great! Good for you honey! :)

Hailey & Jared said...

Karlee's hair is really cute! I love it